Riverfest Street Closings
2015: 9-day Food Court
Century II Drive between Douglas & S. Main St.
Thursday, 5/28 at 9 a.m. through Sunday, 6/9 at 11 p.m.
2015: Kennedy Plaza
Tuesday, 5/26 at 9 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Wednesday, 5/27 at 9 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Thursday, 5/28 at 9 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Friday, 5/29 at 9 a.m. – Monday, 6/1 at 1 a.m.
Monday, 6/1 – Thursday, 6/4 at 2 p.m. - 1 a.m.
Friday, 6/5 at 2 p.m. –Sunday, 6/8 at 12 p.m.
Douglas between Waco & Water St.
N. Civic Center Place at Douglas.
Willis Coroon Dr. at Douglas.
2015: RedGuard Stage Area
Friday, 5/22 at 9 a.m. – Tuesday, 6/10 at 11 p.m.
S Wichita St. between Lewis St &the Hyatt Driveway
S Water St between W Waterman S. t & W Dewey St
Waterwalk Plc/W Lewis St. between S Wichita St & S Water St
Thursday, 6/4 at 12 p.m. - 6/4 12 a.m.
Friday, 6/6 at 9 a.m. - 6/6 at 10:00 p.m.
Lewis St (including Lewis St Bridge) between S. McLean Blvd & S. Wichita
S. Wichita St. between Lewis St & W. Dewey St.
2015: Safelite Sundown Parade
Start: Central and Main; south on Main to Douglas; west on Douglas to Waco; north on Waco to 3rd St N. Staging on Main, north of Central to 11th St N. between Water & Market.
Friday, May 29
5:30 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Main from Central to 11th
Elm from Water to Market
Pine from Wichita to Market
Wichita from Murdock to Central
Wichita from Murdock to 8th St. (both ends)
Water from Murdock to Elm
8th from Water to Market
9th from Water to Market
10th from Water to Market
Central stays open for cross traffic for as long as practical.
Friday, 5/29, 6-9 p.m.
Main from Central to English
2nd from Market to Waco
1st from McLean to Main
Waco from Douglas to Central
3rd from Riverview to Market
Central from Market to Nims
Greenway from Central to Waco
Douglas from McLean to Market
William from Market to Main
Murdock form Waco to Market
Water form Douglas to 3rd
Note: Any traffic exiting the Core Area or to/from the Broadview Hotel, CII personnel and Hyatt Service will access via Douglas from McLean.
Note: Northwest portion of 1st and McLean intersection remains open for traffic.
WPD ultimately controls the actual times of street closings and openings.
2015: Fireworks - Opening & Closing Night
Location: Viewing along the Arkansas River from Lewis to 1st St.
Friday, 5/29 & Saturday, 6/6 from 9 a.m. - 11 p.m.
Douglas from Water to Sycamore (12 p.m. - 11 p.m.)
2nd/1st from McLean to Waco (5:30 p.m. - 11 p.m.)
McLean from 1st to Maple (5:30 p.m. – 11 p.m.)
N. Civic Center Place at Douglas. (12 p.m. – 11 p.m.)
Willis Coroon Dr. at Douglas. (12 p.m. - 11 p.m.)
Waco from Douglas to 1st (5:30 – 11 p.m.)
Sycamore from McLean to Douglas (12 – 11p.m.
2015: World Record Attempt - Longest Line Of Bicycles
Saturday, 5/30, 11 – 2:30 p.m.
Waterman/Maple from Hyatt Drive to McLean
McLean from Waterman/Maple to Douglas
Douglas from McLean to Main
Main from Douglas to Waterman
2015: Touch A Truck
Thursday, 6/4 at 3 p.m. - 12 a.m.
Waterman (including Lewis St. Bridge) between McClean & Hyatt Driveway
Wichita between Waterman & Dewey
Water between Waterman & Dewey
Lewis St. between Wichita & Water
2015: A Salute to Aviation
Thursday, 6/4 at 10 p.m. – Saturday, 6/6 at 3 a.m.
Douglas between Water & Main St.
Water between Douglas & First
Main St. between Douglas & Williams
Main St. between Williams & English
Main St. between English & Waterman
2015: Kansas Health Foundation River Run
Saturday, June 6, 2015 from 2 a.m. - 12 p.m.
1. Lewis Street, McLean Boulevard to Waterman Street
2. Waterman Street, Lewis Street to Washington Avenue
3. Wichita Street, Dewey Street to Lewis Street
4. Water Street, Waterman Street to Main Street
5. Main Street, Lewis Street to English Street
6. Market Street, Lewis Street to Douglas Avenue
7. Broadway Avenue, Lewis Street to First Street
8. Topeka Street, Lewis Street to First Street
9. Emporia Street, Lewis Street to Douglas Avenue
10. St. Francis Street, Waterman Street to Mead Street
11. Commerce Street, Waterman Street to Mead Street
12. Mead Street, Waterman Street to Douglas Avenue
13. Douglas Avenue, Washington Street to Sycamore Street
14. Main Street, First Street to Williams Street
15. Waco Street, Douglas Avenue to Ninth Street
16. First Street/Second Street, McLean Boulevard to Wichita Street
17. Second Street, Wichita Street to Riverview Street
18. Third Street, Wichita Street to Waco Street
19. Central Avenue, Main Street to Greenway Boulevard
20. Murdock Street, Water Street to West Stackman Drive
21. Eight Street, Waco Street to Backbay Boulevard
22. Backbay Boulevard, Eight Street to Ninth Street
23. Ninth Street, Backbay Boulevard to Bitting Street
24. Jefferson Street, Eighth Street to Oak Park Drive
25. Oak Park Drive, Bitting Street to Eleventh Street
26. Bitting Street, Tenth Street to West River Boulevard
27. Forest Street, Oak Park Drive to Eleventh Street
28. Eleventh Street, Oak Park Drive to West River Boulevard
29. Briggs Street, West River Boulevard to Litchfield Street
30. Litchfield Street, West River Boulevard to Faulkner Street
31. Faulkner Street, West River Boulevard to Buffum Street
32. Buffum Street, West River Boulevard to Carter Street
33. Carter Street, West River Boulevard to Riverside Avenue
34. Riverside Avenue, West River Boulevard to Nims Street
35. Nims Street, Franklin Street to West River Boulevard
36. Wiley Street, West River Boulevard to Murdock Street
37. West River Boulevard, Eleventh Street to Murdock Street
38. Stackman Drive, Murdock Avenue to Central Avenue
39. Nims Street, Riverside Park Drive to Central Avenue
40. Spaulding Street, Murdock Avenue to Stackman Drive
41. Gilman Street, Murdock Street to Buffum Street
42. Buffum Street, Stackman Drive to Faulkner Street
43. Faulkner Street, Stackman Drive to Pine Street
44. Pine Street, Stackman Drive to Sim Park Drive
45. Sim Park Drive, Stackman Drive to Central Avenue
46. Central Avenue, Nims Street to Seneca Street
47. Seneca Street, Central Avenue to McLean Boulevard
48. McLean Boulevard, Seneca Street to Taft Street
49. Sycamore Street, McLean Boulevard to Maple Street
50. Maple Street, McLean Boulevard to Lewis Street
Saturday, 6/7 at 5 a.m. – Sunday, 6/8 at 12 a.m.
Douglas between Water & Main St.
Water between Douglas & 1st St.